Sunday 17 May 2015

Now Angun (= Angel)

I wanted to take a moment to make a note about  all things of my kids' birthdays.  It’s been over 12 years since the first one.

Being a mom of three wonderful kids, I feel like so much has changed. There’s things that were fine to do then that I can’t do now. Then there’s the thngs I can do now that weren’t ok then.

ANGGI, I am so proud of the young woman you are becoming.... ups.. or still a girl/teenager :) .  I am excited to see what the future holds for you.  I pray that you always stay true to yourself, are willing to catch your dreams, even when it requires a lot of hard work.





ANGGA, always act like a gentleman, keep your sense of  humor (watching stand up comedy together).   You are truly a special, cool, unique, and amazing boy. I love watching you playing football in our cozzy home and you are a really a brilliant one when you're doing well with various kind of rubic magic cubes.




ANGGUN, you are a cute and lovely girl. It is hard to believe you are turning seven years old this year.  It melts my heart whenever you help me when I am in the middle of something. Hey, did I mention you are a good chef, too?

I thank God for you each and everyday and I will be forever grateful that God chose me to be your mom, never  forget how much Ayah and I love you!

No comments: